Role Title: Searchie Customer Support Specialist
Reports to: Searchie Customer Support Lead
Role Type: Full-time, Mon-Fri, 9 am EST to 5 pm EST
Location: Brantford, ON Canada
Start Date: Sept 20, 2021
We are a young startup company based in Brantford, ON, Canada. We teach entrepreneurs how to turn what they know, love, and do into recurring revenue through memberships. We live and breathe our core values of fun, innovation, simplicity, impact, community, and integrity. We have multiple brands within our company. To learn more about the primary brand this role will represent, visit searchie.io
The Customer Support Specialist, under the direction of the Customer Support Manager, will primarily be responsible to support the customer base by resolving questions, concerns, and technical issues, as well as handling customer inquiries and complaints which are escalated from other departments.
This position will ensure that customers are responded to within a reasonable timeframe and satisfied with the issues resolution as well as the resolution process itself.
This role will also attempt to work with and come to a resolution with customers who are not satisfied with their experience of our products or services through the explanation of the situation while attempting to resolve the issue to the best of your abilities.
The Customer Support Specialist must possess the ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required, and the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
Must love people, conversation, and be primarily service-minded while keeping the interest of the company and its policies top of mind.
- Client/Customer Focus
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Support customer base by resolving questions, concerns, and technical issues, as well as handling customer inquiries and complaints which are escalated from other departments
- Ensure that customers are satisfied with the issue resolution as well as the resolution process itself
- Attempt to calm irate customers by explaining the situation while attempting to resolve the issue to the best of your abilities
- Analyze problems and make recommendations as to root causes and corrective actions
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner
- Provide one-on-one end-user support and problem resolution via telephone, e-mail, chat and social media.
- Adapt communication style in order to deliver information effectively to a range of individuals
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required
- Ability to effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
- The ability to work from home or the office
- Occasional overtime
- Must have access to high-speed internet